Please fill in your details below and include the code from your copy of Don’t Expect, Inspect! To access the resources and checklists from the book.
Terms and Conditions 2015
All downloads from websites are subject to the following terms provided that you agree to comply with the terms of this Agreement, you are granted a non-exclusive license to download those ‘downloadable products’ that are made available by Paul Antonelli (author) or related entities:
- It is essential to understand and be aware that the content in this publication is of a general nature only and neither purports to nor intends to be advice. It is important that readers should not act on the basis of any matter or subjects outlined in this publication without first considering (and if relevant, taking) appropriate professional advice with due regard to their own particular circumstances. The author and publisher expressly disclaim all and any liability to any person, whether a purchaser of this publication or not, in respect of anything and of the consequence of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether whole or partial, upon the whole or part of the contents of this publication.
- When you download, you agree to uphold the moral, legal and intellectual property rights of Paul Antonelli as the author and as copyright owner. Any information you download from our websites is strictly for your personal use and must not be duplicated (unless an author has given permission to print copies of their work by print enabling the file,) plagiarised, redistributed, hosted on other websites or sold. Equally, the scope of all Creative Commons licences must be complied with and the author’s retained rights respected. You hereby confirm you are aware that unauthorised use of an author’s work may result in legal action being taken against you.
- We cannot guarantee the downloaded files purity. It is therefore your responsibility to check files downloaded to your computer using your own antivirus software. We do not accept responsibility for any loss, monetary or otherwise, incurred by malicious software contained within a file or contracted from any destination link from that file. Please contact us if you experience any occurrence of this nature. Abuse of the author feedback form: spam, offensive language, or soliciting of information will not be acknowledged.
- Only to a single computer (or small network) for educational, research and business purposes once you have paid the required fee. Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, you may not use, copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, sub-license, distribute or create derivative works based upon the ‘downloadable product’ in whole or part or transmit it over a network. You shall not remove any copyright notices or other proprietary notices from the ‘downloadable product’.
- Except as expressly stated herein this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Paul Antonelli
- Paul Antonelli shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the ‘downloadable product’, any information contained in it. In particular, neither Paul Antonelli, related entity nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission within the ‘downloadable product’, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of nonperformance or interruption, or termination thereof.